Are You Ready For The Cloud?
Regardless of whether you’re a CEO, an IT manager or a small business owner, you need a more practical and cost effective approach to managing your business technology today. You need to be ready for anything, and the key to that is adaptability. That requires elastic, scalable infrastructure that’s flexible, responsive and easy to upgrade or downgrade without penalty. Virtual Density solves those challenges and makes sure you never pay for more than you need.
Virtual Density is the experienced cloud service provider that can give you instant access to a complete computing environment without the costs and risk of building and maintaining it yourself. Our solutions deliver an all inclusive, managed and fully supported IT infrastructure that requires minimal upfront capital investment.
IT Services from Virtual Density include:
- Offsite Data Backup – Easily protect your mission critical business data
- SmarterMail Hosted Messaging – Collaborate, stop SPAM & viruses and archive your email
- Resilient Cloud Hosting – Low-cost, high-availability web, email & application hosting
- Cloud Storage – Elastic storage & replication for PC & Mac workgroups or servers
- Hosted VM Networks – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) powered by VMWare
- Managed Virtual Colocation – Your physical servers run as VM’s in a SAS-70 datacenter
- Managed Disaster Recovery – Standby virtual servers replace your facilities on demand
Technology You’ll Grow Into, Not Out Of
Built on secure virtualization technology, Virtual Density’s Cloud Platform enables the quick deployment of servers and applications for your cloud environment. We can provision applications, services and software on-demand. All necessary infrastructure, server hardware, software licenses and ongoing management are bundled into a single monthly cost, creating a nimble and scalable platform to run your business critical applications.
The Virtual Density Cloud Platform allows administrators to instantly provision virtual dedicated servers, IT services or business applications on a pay per use model, so your costs are always matched to your needs.
Let us show you the path to lower costs and better business uptime.