Co-Managed Cloud Services
We’re focused on leveraging the latest in cloud storage and cloud computing technologies. The Virtual Density team offers a complete portfolio of services that can be entirely self managed by Managed Service Providers, or co-managed with our assistance by MSP’s and internal corporate or SMB IT departments.
Our Cloud Services include:
- High-Performance Online Server Data and PC File Backup
- Dedicated VMWare Server Sandbox for Short Term Projects
- SAS-70 Hosted VMWare Clusters for Production IT Requirements
- EMail Message Sanitizing, Continuity and Archiving Services
- Disaster Recovery and System Continuity via appliances or cloud
- Managed Virtual Desktops (via hosted and onsite appliances)
- Hosted Trouble-ticket, Knowledgebase & Helpdesk Systems
- Hardware & Software Asset Inventory Reporting
- IT Department CTO Advisement, Co-Management & Task Routing
- US Based Helpdesk with Desktop Application Assistance
We have experience working at both the service provider and the corporate IT department level. So we understand your mission and know how to help you achieve your goals.
Whether you’re considering cloud services for the first time, or have already factored the cloud into your budget and business plan, we want to help you take your next step.
Find out how switching to the cloud can help your business succeed.
We provide a range of Cloud Storage, Data Backup and Email, Archiving & IT Support in Danbury, Ridgefield, Hartford, New Haven, Shelton, Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk, White Plains, Fairfield County, Westchester County, New Haven County, Litchfield County, Hartford County, Putnam County, Dutchess County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Danbury Cloud Storage, White Plains Backup and Data Recovery, Stamford Email, Archiving & IT Support, White Plains Cloud Services, Fairfield County Data Backup, Westchester County Email and Spam Protection, and Norwalk Cloud Storage.