The Affordable, Private & Secure Cloud Network
Virtual Density Cloud Servers offer a premium service option for hardware-based security and load balancing technology from Cisco Systems. While our basic Cloud Servers are provisioned on a hardware-secured shared public VLAN, every customer has the option to upgrade at any time to a fully customizable Layer 2 network VLAN on a Cisco switch providing both high security and sub-millisecond performance.
Our Private Cloud Networks provide enterprise-class networking including:
- VPN access
- Load balancing
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Multicast support
- Denial of Service (DoS and DDoS) Protection
- Carrier-class switching infrastructure
- Redundant Tier-1 Internet access
- Access to 48Mbps of Bandwidth - Burstable to 2.4Gbps
We utilize Cisco ASA, Cisco ACE technologies and carrier-class switching infrastructure to provide a "Defense-in-Depth" enterprise security architecture to provide multiple layers of security, including intrusion detection services (IDS), virtual private networking (VPN), encryption, firewall and network address translation (NAT) to protect information assets. Additionally, every customer has the option of implementing host-based security as an added layer of security
Every customer can opt for a customer-dedicated VLAN for a nominal monthly fee. Additional VLANs can be deployed for $189 per month. Multiple Cloud Servers and storage can be configured on top of a single Cloud Network. And each Cloud Network has access to 48Mbps of bandwidth, burstable to 2.4Gbps (subject to burst availability).
Private Cloud Networks Features
- A Cisco AnyConnect license to access your Cloud Servers using an SSL-encrypted VPN
- Customizable ACL-based firewall rules allow you to control access into each network VLAN
- NAT and VIP functions to expose your private IP addresses to the public Internet
- VIP functions support load-balancing and port translation across multiple virtual servers, with the ability to take servers in and out of service manually, programmatically, or based on monitoring probes.
- Layer 2 Multicast support for clustering implementations
- Ability to clone virtual servers to create “Custom Images” which can be used to deploy copies of a server configuration
- Ability to import/export server images, allowing you to transfer virtual machines to and from your own infrastructure
- Optional advanced monitoring and management including data backup and VM recovery snapshots