Hosted Exchange 2010
Now tap the power of Exchange, without the server costs.
Our Cloud Hosted Exchange 2010 plans deliver the benefits of a corporate collaboration system, personal organization and smartphone access, without the capital cost and operating expense of your own Exchange server. Our Exchange plans are ideal for anyone who’s left the corporate world to start their own venture, or has grown to need the specific features and benefits of Exchange.
Used with Outlook 2010, Exchange is a familiar productivity tool some people just can’t live without. Our Exchange plans cost more than our other email plans, but there are times when nothing else will do. Our email consultants would be happy to discuss your individual situation to help you decide what’s best for you.
While some other Exchange hosting providers nickel and dime their customers with multiple setup charges, extra ActiveSync charges, tiny quotas and large upgrade fees, we include all the most popular Exchange capabilities into a simple and easy to understand package. And there is no extra charge for our relentless customer service and the uptime commitment you deserve.
Here are some features & benefits our Exchange plans bring to your business.
- 24/7/365 access through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android & BlackBerry) keeps your team connected and informed at all times.
- Unlimited number of email addresses.
- 25GB of space per mailbox ensures you won’t be constantly making room in your inbox.
- Fast, easy and secure sending of files up to 1GB by email, with optional password protection and SSL encryption.
- Support for all popular protocols, so you’ll fetch your mail using the best method for you.
Calendars and Contacts
- Global Address and Distribution Lists let you share company contacts and distribution lists.
- Shared Contacts let team members share important customer/partner information.
- Shared Calendars make it easy to see when team members are available for meetings.
- Task management lets you to create, assign and delegate tasks among your team.
- A secure link between Outlook and Exchange surpasses most security requirements.
- Spam and virus filtering for Exchange 2010 is standard with every mailbox.
Security and Productivity
Top Benefits of using Virtual Density Hosted Exchange 2010:
- Affordability – Hosted Exchange 2010 lowers your Total Cost of Ownership by using our cloud infrastructure and personnel.
- Productivity – Exchange helps your team collaborate efficiently on projects by sharing calendars, tasks and contacts. Sharing notes and files on the included shared folders can act like a virtual message board, promoting more efficient teamwork.
- 24/7 Anywhere Access – You and your team need to be connected and ready to do business outside the office today. Exchange 2010 lets your team access their important data and communications from any Internet connection or on their mobile device (i.e. – Android, BlackBerry, iPhone).
- Security – Mobile devices are at risk of theft or loss. Virtual Density’s Cloud Hosted Exchange ensures your security on your desktop, but we also provide extra safety measures such as “remote device wipe” for lost or stolen mobile devices. Also, since all information sent to our Exchange platform is encrypted, you can be sure your communications are kept from prying eyes.
- Do More With Less – You don’t need a dedicated IT department just to get your company on the fast track to enterprise-level collaboration. Our tech team works around the clock managing your Exchange service, so you don’t have to.
- Fast & Painless Implementation – Getting you up and running using our Cloud Hosted Exchange service is a snap. Our tech team can have your server created and your email working in just minutes.
Virtual Density Cloud Hosted Exchange 2010 Plans
|Exchange 2010 Plan Matrix||Bronze||Silver||Gold|
|Total Number of Mailboxes Included||5||10||25|
|Mailbox Storage Allowance||25GB||25GB||25GB|
|Premium Spam & A/V Scanning Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Total Storage Pool Available to Share Among All of Your Plan Users||125GB||250GB||625GB|
|High Availability Servers Hosted From 2 Data Centers (East & West Coast)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reliable SAN Storage w/Daily Backups||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|ActiveSync Included Free for Android, iPhone, iPad & Windows 7 Phone Users||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Outlook 2010 for Win Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Entourage for Mac Included||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Compatible with Outlook 2011 for Mac||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|SLA Uptime Assurance||99.999%||99.999%||99.999%|
- A 3-mailbox/75GB starter plan is just $59/mo. with Outlook 2010 or Entourage.
- Blackberry Mobile Access adds $9.95 per mo. per device.
- Additional mailboxes can be added to your plan for $15/mo. each at any time.
- Upgrade to an unlimited mailbox storage plan for just $5/mo. more per mailbox.
- New accounts will be charged a setup fee equal to one month of service.
Start-up is fast and easy so we won’t keep you waiting. We’ll create your server and give you access in about an hour. So, if you’re ready to switch to cloud hosted Exchange, the Virtual Density team can help you get it done.
We provide a range of Cloud Storage, Data Backup and Email, Archiving & IT Support in Danbury, Ridgefield, Hartford, New Haven, Shelton, Greenwich, Stamford, Norwalk, White Plains, Fairfield County, Westchester County, New Haven County, Litchfield County, Hartford County, Putnam County, Dutchess County.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Danbury Cloud Storage, White Plains Backup and Data Recovery, Stamford Email, Archiving & IT Support, White Plains Cloud Services, Fairfield County Data Backup, Westchester County Email and Spam Protection, and Norwalk Cloud Storage.